We’re happy to present you with a diverse collection of free inspirational stories, snippets, sufi parables, and articles to invoke your senses.
Please click an underlined link below to visit that page:
- A Tale of the Princess of Illiac – A sweet fairytale about being different, by Sandy.
- My Spiritual Story in a Nutshell – A personal account, by KatRama Brooks.
- One Step at a Time – A story about weightloss and courage, by Marcia Noyes.
- The Messenger – A soul mate story about a butterfly messenger, by Sandy.
- The Story of Rose – A story about making a difference, submitted by Margo Polo.
- Sufi Story: Lethargic People, written by Jasmine Way.
- Sufi Story: Problem Solving, written by Jasmine Way.
- Sufi Story: Parable on Life, Love, and Death , written by Jasmine Way.
- The Bus Ride – An insightful story by Sateesh Chirputkar of India.
- Baba Meher, The Silent Master – An insightful story by Sateesh Chirputkar of India.
- The Rose Garden – An insightful story by Sateesh Chirputkar of India.
- The Tired Bee, An account with a persistant bee- Connie Calabrese.
- The Young Man and the Star Fish – A sweet account of making a difference.
- The Carpenter’s Gift – An inspirational tale about healing, by author unknown.
- Two Frogs – A fun tale about two frogs.
- Wisdom of an Native-American Elder – Excerpted from “The Invitation” by Oriah Mountain Dreamer.
- The Big Rocks and the Jar – A story about how a high school teacher makes a difference.
- I Believe – A short rhyming love poem.