Table of Contents for Soulmate Connection Series
- Introduction to Soul Mate Connections Series
- What is a Soul Mate?
- Are There Different Types of Soul Mates?
- What are Karmic Soul Mates?
- Even Soul Mates Have to Learn How to Love
- Why Does it Seem Soul Mate Relationships are so Rare?
- Where’s the Passion?
- Does Everyone Have a Soul Mate?
- How Do You Find Your Soul Mate? – Part One
- How Do You Find Your Soul Mate? – Part Two
- Daily Journaling for Self-Realization
- Creating Time for Journaling
- Guidelines for Daily Journaling
- How Do I Know When I Have Met a Soul Mate?
- What if My Soul Mate Doesn’t Recognize Me?
- What if I Am Not Physically Attracted to My Soul Mate?
- Is It Possible Not to Meet Your Soul Mate?
- Do Soul Mates Make Plans to Meet in a Given Life?
- Are Twin Souls the Same as a Soul Mate?
- Can You Get a Second Chance?
- Don’t Take it Personally – Understanding the Intentions of Others- Part 1
- Don’t Take it Personally – Understanding the Intentions of Others- Part 2
- Learning to Trust Your Heart
- Practical Steps for Trusting Your Heart?
- What Is It Like When You Meet Your Soul Mate?
- The Value of Communication During Soul Mate Challenges
- To Share or Not to Share
- The True Definition of Marriage
- Creating a Spiritual Marriage
- What If I Don’t Respect My Partner’s Behavior
- Creating Loving Relationships Through Being an Example
- A Conscious Relationship Includes Creating an Observer
- Finding Your Soul Mate When You are Already Married
- Shining Your Light for Your Soul Mate To See You
- Alana Summarizes the Soul Mate Experience
Introduction to Soul Mate Connections Series
Questioner: Before we begin our series, I would like to take a moment and introduce Alana to our readers and I ask that Alana shares some background on just how we created this series. Particularly how we derive the information that is shared.
Alana, could you begin by introducing yourself, and sharing a bit on this subject.
Alana: Hello dear ones. Alana is very excited to bring the Soulmate Connections Series forth because there is much curiosity about what a soul mate vibration is and how soulmates enter our lives.
Who is Alana-Heart?
But, before we begin communicating about soul mates, let’s take a moment and share a description of just who Alana is, and why Alana-heart is coming forth in this way.
Alana essentially is the energy of collective heart.
I (needing a reference for the nature of collective heart) have come forth in a tonal vibration to guide you. I bring you information about what your heart is yearning for, and what your heart really is. Alana is the collective heart vibration, coming forth in tone, so that you may have a greater understanding about your nature.
I am love. I am the vessel within you that holds love, feels love, and knows love.
When I refer to myself as “I”, know that I am always referring to the collective energy of all our hearts together. That is Alana.
When you say Alana aloud it is a tonal vibration that resonates with your heart.
What is Channeling?
Questioner: Alana, many people have heard the word channeling and for some, this may be a new term for them. I wonder if you could explain how it is that you, being the energy of collective heart can convey your wisdom through a person, such as Sandy.
Alana: Alana comes forth in tone through Sandy being, through her ability to blend, and relax, and allow herself to convey Alana’s heart tone.
Channeling is not a strange phenomenon as individuals channel all the time. Individuals channel many different aspects of their nature. So, channeling is not an unusual action. It is really a skill that exists within each and every one.
However, in the case with Sandy, there has been a concentrated intention to allow the vibration of Alana to come through in this way, and Sandy’s nature is quite compatible with the tone of heart. So, here we have a co-creation. Here we have the willingness of Sandy being to allow Alana to blend with her. And we have the collective heart or the nature of Alana desiring to communicate through Sandy being.
Sandy’s skill to convey Alana is a beautiful commingling of intention to bring forth more understanding in the world about the nature of love.
When you think about different ideas that come to mind, such as when you daydream, or when you seek the answer to a problem and receive insight, you are channeling the insight from resources that lay within your nature.
It may be that you tap into knowledge to create a solution to a problem and then you receive understanding and communicate what you receive.
It could be that when you are daydreaming, you think of an individual and they call you. You have just channeled the connection that the two of you have. You have just made yourself aware consciously of something that you felt unconsciously.
So, channeling is not an unusual skill. It is something that always exists and something that people do every day.
Questioner: Thank you, Alana!
Now I think we can begin our series, and go on to the heart of the matter! No pun intended, just wanting to begin our journey on the topic of soul mates and share with our readers how to bring more love into their lives through the soul mate connection.