The steps as described in each chapter build upon the previous one. By the time the reader finishes the last chapter they will have a doable approach for living a happy, peaceful and balanced life. There’s an ease and simplicity in the way each chapter is presented while the whole of all its parts is a powerful, synergistic approach to living through life’s challenges.
(NOTE: It’s best to read the contents in order the first time through, then bookmark your favorite sections for future reference.)
- Introduction: Part One – The Seven Sacred Steps: A Practical Guide to Peace and Freedom
- Introduction: Part Two – The Seven Sacred Steps: A Practical Guide to Peace and Freedom
Chapter Descriptions and Links
This chapter points to how self-love is the foundation upon which all other spiritual principles are built upon and why it is at the core of finding love and happiness.
Chapter One: The First Sacred Step – Love Yourself
- What Are Your Values, What Allows You to Thrive
- Finding Life Purpose and Love Comes Through Self- Awareness
- The Feelings that Create Our Emotions
- What If? A Journey to Self-Love
- The Soul’s Relationship with Creativity
- Learning to Love From the Inside Out
- An Exercise – “Taking the Self-Love Walk”
- The Nature of Recreating Life Patterns
- The Velocity of Our Thoughts
This chapter acknowledges how respecting others builds a bridge for understanding within ourselves and supports creating meaningful relationships.
Chapter Two: The Second Sacred Step: Respect Others
- Respecting Another Through Acknowledgement
- Respect with Compassion Sends Message That Love Matters
- Universal Perspective on Getting Our Needs Met
- Creating a Mantra – Positive Self-Talk
- Inner Parts Dialogue
- Filling Yourself with Self Love Creates Compassion
- Giving and Receiving When Love Seems Scare
- The Polarizing Effects of Two Needy People
- Relationships with Self Destructive People
- Finding the Deeper Core Intention Behind Our Actions
- Chapter Two Exercise: The Clarity Process
The third chapter explains how connectedness is vital in understanding our relationship to the world and others, and how judgment can keep us feeling separate and alone.
Chapter Three – The Third Sacred Step: We Are One
- How to Find “Oneness”
- Our Minds Ability to Judge, and What Happens When We Get Into Judging our Judgments?
This chapter explains the dynamics of creativity and how to create with the support of the universe.
Chapter Four: The Fourth Sacred Step: All is Co-Creation
- Why Do We Judge and What Can Our Judgments Teach Us
- Co-Creating Together Begins with Discernment and Turning Toward What Nourishes Us
- What is Co-Creation and How do We Create?
- Co-Creation and Cause and Effect
- Gaining Power By Making Others Feel Guilty
- Turning Reaction into Creative Thinking and Action Through Discernment
Chapter five explains why God, Universe, All that Is, or Love supports us and wishes us no harm.
Chapter Five: The Fifth Sacred Step: God is Benevolent
- Communicating with God and All That Is
- Remembering Our Spiritual Gifts
- Breaking Free From Illusion: Allowing Your Mind to Trust Your Heart
- Contemplating the Limits of Religion and Mental Spirituality
- Realizing the Power of Our Egos
- Misinterpretations of Bible Scriptures Cause Pain Rather than Opportunity for Healing
- Experiencing Your Ego in a Benevolent Universe
- With Spiritual Awareness Awaken to Your Full Self Expression
- Self Acceptance Through Self Awareness of Our Inner Parts
- Learning Through Contrast Can Lead to Spiritual Growth
- Releasing Struggle and Making Life Playful and Fun
This chapter offers insight on our creative power that lies within us and how best to utilize it in manifesting our desired reality.
Chapter Six: The Sixth Sacred Step: We Are Also God
- Laughter and Enlightenment
- Connecting to Your Heart
- Balancing Your Heart and Mind
- Expanding Your Consciousness
- Embracing Limitless Love
- Communicating With Love
This chapter explains the intention of consciousness and the probability of many levels of shared existence. Plus, the reader is empowered to learn to trust their heart while gaining a greater understanding of their manifestation ability.
Chapter Seven: The Seventh Sacred Step: All is Illusion, and All is Real
- Heart Combined with Intention is the Fuel Behind Manifestation
- Multi-Dimensionality: Our Relationship with All Planes, Dimensions, and Parallel Realities
- Your Extended Multidimensional Being Connects You to Vast Resources
- Inducing Altered States of Consciousness without Mind-Altering Substances
- A Simple Formula for Manifestation
- Trusting Your Heart Empowers Your Intention